Friday, May 16, 2008

My Online Business Saved My Life

In September 2003 Iodine had to do a choice: Either wage a tooth doctor so he would repair my 5 twelvemonth olds painful cracked dentition or pay our auto coverage so it wouldn't be canceled.

We made 2 determinations that day, to pay for the tooth doctor and to never ever allow a determination like that have got to be made again.

We had heard a batch about people making money online but we didn't cognize the first thing about it. So we started doing research and really reading about the Money Making Methods which can be establish online.

Our first effort to do money online was Ebay. Ebay is a good formatting and we used Ebay for about a twelvemonth actually making about 3-4 thousand dollars per month. But with Ebays fees continually rising and net income shrinking I would Not urge Ebay as a business. Its great for glade out the garage or determination some difficult to acquire points but No not as a business, a compliment to a concern yes, but not as a concern itself.

We ended up purchasing a couple different ebooks which promised to assist us do money online and they indeed did work. With the combination of a website, Google AdSense, and these programmes we were able to do a very good auxiliary income.

By April 2004 we had moved to Ohio, I took a higher paying Choice Technology place and our online concern was doing extremely well. We starting to pay off old debts and really saving money. This was when I met Eric Will Rogers at Pattens Martial Arts, a local preparation center. He introduced me to some of the Online Programs he used and was making money with and recommended them to me.

Have you ever felt like your head was trying to aftermath up from a bad dreaming but unfortunately that dreaming was reality? That's how I felt getting up twenty-four hours after twenty-four hours going to a occupation that stole clip away from my life and my family. I hated the fact that I had to merchandise clip for money and that I had to inquire permission to take a twenty-four hours off. I knew that I wasn't living life the manner I wanted to I was living the life the manner I was dictated to.

We made the determination to put most of our free clip into learning everything we could from Mr. Will Rogers and the programmes he used. His programme reappraisals and recommendations were accurate and helpful adequate that on December 11th 2004 Iodine discontinue my occupation and have got been only Making money online ever since.

I dwell life My Way. No occupation can steal my time, no more than trading clip for money.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home